- How do I access TV Everywhere content via my mobile device or tablet?
To watch content on your favorite devices you must download the corresponding app from the app store for your device. Please visit www.secv.com/tve for a list of supported devices by network. Upon accessing the app, you will be prompted to select your cable, provider (Service Electric Cablevi ...
- Is live content available via TV Everywhere?
Yes, both live and on demand content is available with TV Everywhere, but is dependent on the availability from the network. Please visit www.secv.com/tve for a list of live and On Demand content.
- Which devices support TV Everywhere?
TV Everywhere can be accessed on multiple platforms such as mobile devices, tablets, gaming consoles, connected TV devices, however not every device is universally supported by all networks. Please visit www.secv.com/tve for a full list of participating networks and the corresponding supported ...
- What is required for accessing TV Everywhere content?
To access TV Everywhere content you will need to verify that you subscribe to the appropriate tier of TV service from SECV, a High-Speed Internet connection and an SECV username and password. There is no additional charge.
- Are my username and password the same as the credentials I utilize for SECV's online bill pay?
No, you will need to register for your unique TV Everywhere registration credentials with SECV in order to watch TV Everywhere content.However, it is possible to set up these credentials using the same username and password as the SECV Online Account Management system.
- What if I don't have a username and password with Service Electric Cablevision?
A username & password are required to verify your TV Everywhere account status. Visit secv.com and select the "TV Everywhere" link under the "Products" tab. Select the Register for TVE link. The account creation process will require your SECV account number and billing zip code so you might wan ...
- What if I have an account, but I can't remember my username and password?
If you do not remember your TV Everywhere username or password, go to the TV Everywhere login page and click the Forgot TV Everywhere Username or Password links and follow the instructions
- I recently upgraded to an additional tier. How long will it take to acess the TV Everywhere content included in my new tier?
Please allow 24-48 hours prior to attempting to access TV Everywhere content after you have upgraded to a particular tier of service.
- What TV Everywhere content is currently available?
Please visit www.secv.com/tve for a list of available TV Everywhere networks. An Internet connection, SECV username and password, and a paid TV subscription are required to access TV Everywhere.
- Where can I access all of the HBO GO and MAX GO technical requirements?
Please visit www.hbogo.com/#help or www.maxgo.com/#help for a complete list of technical requirements and troubleshooting tips.
- How do I access HBO GO on my Amazon Kindle Fire?
Please follow the steps below to activate HBO GO from your Amazon Kindle Fire. Install the HBO GO app on your Amazon Kindle Fire. Open the HBO GO app on your Amazon Kindle Fire. Select Service Electric Cablevision as your HBO provider. Enter your SECV TVE username and password. Click Continue t ...
- How do I access HBO GO on my Samsung Smart TV player?
Please follow the steps below to activate HBO GO from your Samsung Smart TV. Install the HBO GO app on your Samsung Smart TV. Open the HBO GO app on your Samsung Smart TV. Select Activate Your Device. An activation code is displayed. On your computer or mobile device, go to www.hbogo.com/activa ...
- What Samsung Smart TV models support HBO GO?
All 2010 and 2011 Samsung Smart TVs are supported with the exception of the following 2011 TV models: PN51D6450DF, PN59D6450DF, PN51D6500DF, PN59D6500DF, PN51D6900DF, PN51D7000FF, PN59D7000FF, PN64D700FF, UN32D5550RF, and UN40D555ORF.
- How do I access HBO GO on my Xbox 360?
Please follow the steps below to activate HBO GO from your Xbox 360. An Xbox LIVE Gold membership is required. Install the HBO GO app on your Xbox 360. Open the HBO GO app on your Xbox 360. Select Activate Your Device. An activation code is displayed. On your computer or mobile device, go to ww ...
- Please follow the steps below to activate HBO GO from your Roku player.
Please follow the steps below to activate HBO GO from your Roku player. Add the associated channel on your Roku player. Open the HBO GO app on your Roku player. Select Activate Your Device. An activation code is displayed. On your computer or mobile device, go to www.hbogo.com/activate. From th ...
- What is the recommended download speed for TV Everywhere content?
The minimum requirement is 5Mbps, however your viewing experience will be better the higher the speed of your Internet connection.
- How often will I need to enter my username and password?
For each device (e.g. laptop, desktop, tablet), you must only complete the verification process once, provided you check the “remember me” box when verifying your account information. Also note that for some at-home users, “automatic” validation may occur, allowing direct ...
- What are the recommended mobile device and tablet requirements?
The recommended system requirements are as follows: iPhone: 3GS or higher iPad: iOS 4.3 or higher iPad Touch: 3rd or 4th generation Android: 2.1 or higher
- How do I access TV Everywhere content via my computer?
To watch TV Everywhere content via your computer you will be prompted to select your cable, provider (Service Electric Cablevision) from the "Select TV Provider" list. You then will be asked to verify your TV subscription, this often means only entering the username/password corresponding to the ...
- Where can I access TV Everywhere content?
TV Everywhere content can be accessed via SECV's TV Everywhere portal (www.mysecv.com), the programmer's website or by downloading the programmer's app.